Rule violations may cause eviction from campground, if evicted there will be no refunds!
Rates are based on 2 person occupancy.
Quiet time is 10 pm to 7 am. Check out time is 10 am. Check in time is noon.
NO SMOKING OR VAPING in any campground buildings.
When parking your RV, pads or wood must be used under the legs, to prevent sinking & damage of the sewer pipes etc., beneath you.
Sites are to be kept clean, do not park on another lot you are not assigned to or remove any items from any other lot.
No free-standing canopies, awnings or tents allowed on RV sites.
Lake Wales Campground is not responsible for any damages, injuries or loss of property or possessions of you or your guests for any reason.
No fires or fire pits are to be used on your lot unless they are small propane fire pits. There is a communal wood fire pit by the pond are for your use.
Clothes lines & laundry are not to be hung outside your unit, there is a designated area outside the laundry.
Any children under the age of 16 years old must be accompanied, by an adult at all times.
Cancellation deadline is September 1st, there will be a 15% cancellation fee applied at time of refund. There are no refunds after September 1st. There is no refund for un-used portion of fees for early departure. There are no exceptions to these rules!
- Speed limit is 5 mph and one-way signs must be obeyed!
- No driving across lots, use the roads only, this includes golfcarts
- All lots are for 1 RV and 1 vehicle, unless special arrangements have been made with the office.
- To operate a motor vehicle, this includes golfcarts, you must be a licensed driver or over the age of 16
- All motorized vehicles including golfcarts, must have a minimum of $100,000 Personal Injury & Property Damage Liability Insurance to be operated at Lake Wales Campground
- Motor vehicles including golfcarts & bicycles operated after dark, must have lights on
- All golfcarts must be registered & proof of liability insurance given to the office each year
- You may wash your RV and vehicle two times per year for free, each additional wash is to be paid at the office
- If you have a washing machine in your RV, you must report it to the office
- Sewer rings are required by law and must be used at all times
- Pets must be registered at the office & vaccination papers available when requested
- Per Polk County Ordinance 10-001, “all pets must be in Direct Control of the owner at all times. Direct control is defined as immediate and continuous physical control of an animal at all times by such means of a fence, leash, cord or chain of sufficient strength to restrain the same.”
- No dogs or other animals shall be allowed in any building, unless it is a documented disability assistance animal. Papers are to be presented to the office
- There are two pet walk areas available for use
- YOU MUST PICK UP AFTER YOUR PET!
- Trash is disposed of in dumpsters at entrance of the park. It is your responsibility to take your trash to the dumpsters
- All mail must be addressed to your lot # and collected at the mailbox
- All packages are available in the game room next to the office and can be collected at any time. Please be sure to include your lot # on all orders
- In case of an emergency, DIAL 911
- If you think it is wrong, it probably is – always check first with the office
- All permanent units must be tied down and skirted
- No improvements are to be carried out without prior approval with management.
- All sales must be approved by management before the sale is complete. The buyer must complete a background/credit check application